AverTV Cardbus is the new interface application of TV-Tuner and Video Capture card with high-quality which allow you to watch TV or video and capture images or video clipping on your Laptop.
Watch TV or Video on your NB
Simply insert AverTV Cardbus into your Notebook (Laptop) PCMCIA Cardbus slot, hook it up with antenna and you are now ready to watch your favorite TV shows! You can also watch from external video device like VCR or camcorder through composite or s-video connection.
AverMedia-Developed TV Software
Power packed with AverMedia-Developed TV software for Windows 2000/XP that brings high quality video and digital recording in MPEGII format. It even comes with Time-ShiftTM feature that allows you to play real time recording of live TV and to access the pause, rewind, and fast forward features at the same time.
Use the Scheduler for presetting the day and time to turn on the TV and watch or record your favorite TV programs.
Teletext Software Feature (*for PAL System)
You can now get the most updated information such as TV Schedules, News, Stock market Price, Concert & Theater program and so on from TV broadcasting system services.
Capture Images & Video
Capture still images and motion video to your PC's hard drive.
Parental Channel Lock-out
Lock out certain TV Channels to prevent your kids from viewing adult channels.
Watch TV on your Laptop:
- Fully Resizable TV Window (up to Full Screen)
- Time ShiftTM allows you to continue from where you pause the live show
- Full band Air & Cable TV Tuner
- Teletext Software for PAL
- Parental Channel Lock-Out
- 16 Channel Preview
- Auto-Scan and Full Channel Scan
- Create your favorite Channel Group
- Create Channel Description
Album feature for still image capture:
- Save image to BMP, JPG, TIF, PCX format.
- Save image to any size (up to 1600 x 1200)
- Real-Time Recording TV/Video into MPEG-1/2/4*
- Support color and picture adjustments
- Support ACPI Power Management Function
Video Always on Top
Additional AV/S Input, be able to connect other video sources (DVD/VCD/VHS/Camcorder)
*To encode MPEG-4 format files, User needs to download DIVX codec from www.divx.com OR XVID codec from www.xvid.org
- 75 Ohm Coaxial TV Antenna Input
- Composite (RCA) Video Input
- S-Video Input
- External Stereo Audio Input
One Free PCMCIA Cardbus Slot
Intel Pentium III 1GHz or better
Pentium 4 1.5MHz for recording MPEGII
256MB RAM or above
1 GB free hard drive space
AVerTV Cardbus Card Hardware
Installation CD (incl. User's Manual in PDF format)
Quick Installation Guide
Earphone to F-Type / IEC Cable
Audio Cable / Video Cable
Product Warranty :
12 months return to base
Errors and omissions excepted.
Photographs, pictures or graphics are indicative only.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
All prices exclude freight & GST and are subject to change without notice.
Availabilty subject to change without notice.
Company Was closing down already, don't place any order, thanks