Note: Watch & Record NZ Freeview TV using the latest AverMedia Application Software. No extra third party application software or codecs are required. Intel Core2Duo CPU is recommended to view HD video. HD is only available on TVs’ or monitors that are HD compatible.Click here for Freeview coverage
NZ Map GPS Software for PC:
It might be impossible to decide the geographical distance in trips, but it could be possible to shorten the psychological distance by portable multimedia entertainment. In order to keep the insistence on serving the best digital entertainment to users, AVerMedia develops the best travel companion, AVerTV Volar GPS 805, for users fond of traveling around. As the best travel companion, AVerTV Volar GPS 805, with GPS application software (ex.MicrosoftTM Street & Trips and AutoRoute) and AVerTV 6, can perform not only navigation, route tracking, path points logging, and adding geographic coordinates to pictures (Geo Tagging) but also digital TV.
AVerTV Volar GPS 805, with petite appearance and high quality complete functions of GPS and DVB-T on one USB dongle within one complete package, ensures the never lost GPS entertainment to users. It also enables users to enjoy digital TV in mobile by flexible solutions of GPS application software and AVerTV 6. Users can use GPS and watch digital TV simultaneously in Picture-In-Picture mode or individually in full screen mode. They can also manage functions of GPS voice indication and DVB-T audio individually or simultaneously. Moreover, the HDTV H.264/MPEG-2 live TV viewing via user-friendly AVerTV 6 enables users to watch digital TV programs in high quality.
- Built-in GPS Patch Antenna with High Sensibility
- MMCX Connection Port for External Optional GPS Antenna
- Free-to-air DVB-T (AC3 / H.264 / MPEG2)
- NorDig Standards Compliant in RF sensitivity
- Low Power Consumption: GPS Function (0.23A); GPS and DVB-T Functions (0.4A)
- Recording Video in H.264 Format & Playing on iPod
- HDTV H.264/MPEG-2 Live TV Viewing
- Remote Control Included
- Digital Subtitle Support
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG) & Digital Teletext Interactive Service (MHEG-5 Support in UK)
- Windows XP & Vista MCE Support
- 32/64-Bit Support
* DVB-T signal reception quality in mobile may be varied by local DVB-T broadcasting system.
* Drivers should pay more attention on driving than on laptop screen for security reason.
* The GPS Time to First Fix may be varied by computer processing capability.
* The free PaPaGo! application software (3-month trial version) includes maps of France, German, Czech, UK, Ireland, Italy, Span, Portugal, Netherland, Swaziland, Austria, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Australia only.
Built-in High Sensible GPS Patch Antenna
Power Consumption:GPS Function (0.23A, 1.2W); DVB-T+GPS Functions (0.4A, 2W)
Input Signal: 75 O TV Antenna Input
MMCX Connection Port for External GPS Antenna
NMEA 0183 Data Protocol
For HDTV (H.264) Live Preview
-Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or equivalent
For H.264 Recording (For SDTV Only)
-Pentium Mobile 2.0GHz or Duo Core 1.6 GHz or equivalent
-Pentium 4 3.0GHz (Hyper-Threading) or equivalent
For TimeShift and Record in MPEG-2
-Pentium 4 2.4GHz (Hyper-Threading)
-AMD AthlonXP 2400+
-Pentium Mobile 1.73GHz
For GPS Application Software
-NMEA 0183 data protocol compatible
VGA card supports DirectX 9.0c or above (Supporting DXVA is recommended in HDTV mode)